Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Experience At The College Fair

My Experience at the College Fair was not what I expected. It's very interesting to see what Colleges have to offer for you. I never thought that some colleges had a small amount of Students. I thought that all colleges were big and to me that's a life lesson. I feel more motivated to go to College.

The College Fair made me think about my plans for College. My plans for getting out of School is to be a performer. I want be a performer because its my passion and its something that I'm good at. I have a voice and I feel as though it needs to be heard. I want to show the world what I can do and standing up for what I believe in.

I know that I'm capable of handling what the world has to offer and what they throw at me. In a few years from now I'm going to be a full grown adult so I have to learn responsibilities. I'm learning at a young age right now. I know whenever I need help with something I can always go to my teacher. I'm looking forward towards my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment