Friday, March 4, 2011

My Accomplishments For This Year

My accomplishment for this year is to get a higher grade in Mr. Streusses class. I need that C to become a B so no more getting distracted in class. I do well in my Drama class so i'm going to keep that up. I need to stop keeping myself distracted in Mr Streuss class because thats not good. SO that is something I need that's. My next goal is to watch my friends closely because you never know what your friend can turn on you. My friend Shamir is such a sweetheart. I love her to death but something tells me I got to watch her. I'm suspicious about the way she act sometimes. My last goal is to forget bullies because they aren't nothing to me just a waste of time and patience. I don't need that in my life and I'm better then a hater. I'm starting to love haters talking about me because what they say is so funny and it makes me feel special. Those are my new accomplishments for this year.

1 comment:

  1. you added alot of details. you also was vary realist. you capitalize SO like that. but you work is vary good.

    ReplyDelete