Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Being A Professional Mentor

Working with the kids was a wonderful experience. I worked with two students and they were wonderful. They were self stimming a little but I used some smart tatics to get them back into place. It can be a little difficult working with kids but I know how to be nice when it comes to working with them. All the work payed off after we finished working with the kids.

One of the kids I worked with was Terrell, a nice little guy. He loved taking pictures with me. He got a little bit upset but he did good. The reason he got upset because he wanted to see the screen and the colors were blocking it. Other then him getting upset, he did a spectacular job.

Teaching Terrell how to work on Comic Strip was making me hungry. We went to get lunch and we chicken nuggets and rice. I had a second helping of everything because I was so hungry. After we ate we finished the rest of the comic and the kids went home. We earned a lot of money that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment