Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Know About....

I know about music, dance and song writing. When It comes to music, dance and song writing there comes a lot of feelings, emotion, thought and confidents. When your writing songs, it's not about making a good song it's about writing with what you feel and how you feel. I wrote a song called Private Property and the song is talking about how I will never let another boy get with me and then be unfaithful afterwards. The boy will never touch me, talk to me or try make me think about wanting you because all of this is private property. When I listen to music I put myself in a different place, a different world and whatever the name of the song is I become the name of that. Dancing is not about making a good dance routine or trying to be the best. Its about just having fun with yourself and not worrying about what people thing of you. Never dance to the same thing all the time. Me, I like to dance to the beat of a different drum and it's fun. If you keep dancing to the same thing all the time for a while, it'll be Ok and then you started to get sick of it. I dance to Rock songs, Pop songs, HipHop songs, Slow songs and R&B songs. You don't want to listen to the same thing all the time. Always try listening to something new because it's better. There are some tips on music, dance and song writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment