Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holiday Break

My holiday had some sad, happy and fun parts to it. One part that was sad on my holiday was that I almost cheated on my boyfriend. I havent heard from him on the week before holiday break. A guy named Terrell who is my friends cousin came into the picture. He liked me and I liked him. Terrell and I were talking sexially on the the phone one night. Then my boo called me on New Years day and I told him how me and Terrell have been talking for a while. I told him how we were sexially talking on the phone and he was upset. I said I was sorry and he's still my boo and I'm still his. My grandma hurted my feelings last night because I was taking a long time to get into bed and I didn't answer her question in the wrong tone. She said to me: ''Your going to catch me in a bad mood where you'll make me stab you.'' ''Your father or somebody better talk to you.'' ''If you keep being gay your  father  won't want anything to do with you.'' ''You better act what you are.'' When she said that, that really hit the core of my heart. I couldn't even sleep last night. The happy parts of my holiday was my cousin who was on perol came to stay for the holiday. Me and her were talking on the holiday. We talked about a lot of things on the break. We listened to Nicki Minaj together while we were sitting on the step. We have so much in common and we just have a lot of laughs. She had to leave on yesterday which had made me mad. The fun part of my holiday playing on the hot-line with Paula and her friend Adenna. Paula's name was Mia, Adenna's named was Diamonds and mine was Lowla. We flirted with lots of guys. It was so much fun and funny. That is the story of my happy, sad and fun holiday.

2 comments:

  1. wow! your work gots lots of details i couldnt find any wrong with it you talk the truth the whole truth and noting but the truth good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vincent, I loved the way you show your feelings to the class. Your mother has no right to talk to you like that. I feel really bad for you and I want to help. You do not have any errors. Good job

    From: DeShaun Cole 1730 Reed Street Philadelphia, PA 19146

    ReplyDelete