Thursday, January 13, 2011

Our Snow Day

Yesterday we did not have school because they were all closed. So I stayed home on the extremely cold day yesterday. I had fun on the snow day except there was an issue with Terrell my friend Davids cousin had a problem with David. He said that David had stole his boyfriend Romeo and they both went at it. Terrell said that David didn't know that they were a couple when he did. When he said that I was so mad, David would do such a thing to his own flesh and blood. That is wrong and that is something you shouldn't do to your own family. Terrell to told me that he would hold his head up high in a haphazard way. He said to me: ''He is done with David and Romeo and is just worried about himself so he ain't thinking about them.'' I agreed with his bias decision. He is a great guy who is talented and a smart boy. He told me: ''He had STD problems from having sexial contacts with a man without whering a condem. I told him: ''I hope they fix that problem and im sorry.'' Good thing he gave me the explanation for it. LOL!! Terrell is going to construct himself up in a good way. David on the other hand is not going to hear from me until he learns what he did is wrong and he never will because he's a dummy sometimes. As for me I am focused school and getting educated and going where I need to go. Im not acting like a fool anymore seriously. I will approach myself in a perfectional way.

No comments:

Post a Comment