Thursday, May 31, 2012

Not Believing Anything He Says

My father has been trying to convince me that he's going to do whatever for me but to tell you the truth I can't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. I've been visiting my grandmother for a while because she's been very ill. I go over there on the weekends for a visit. My father has been talking to me about how he isn't going to let me down and he's going to change. As he talks to me I stare at him in disbelief. I still feel like he loves his girlfriend more he talks to her a lot. The fact that you would call me a Stupid A word hurts like needle through my hand because I'm your son. Who's father in their right mind would say that to your own son. I dislike him with a passion and I can't even look at him without chuckling. I half to hold my laughter so I won't disrespect him. I'll try to trust him but after that I can't believe anything that pops out of his mouth. It's nothing but words to me just plan old simple words. I'm doing well and I can take care of myself but I know one day he's going to need me and I'm going to need him.

No comments:

Post a Comment