Friday, October 22, 2010

Verb: Portfolio


This portfolio will showcase my work by my website. I will take all of the work I did and post it on my website. I have all of my songs on my website and now it's time for the hard stuff.  One page will have my blog. I will have other pages on them I just need to think of what I should put on those pages. I will be proud of all of the work I did. I will organize my portfolio by taking the assignments that I did last year and for the assignments I will do this year will be in my portfolio. Once I have done with all of this I hope that I will get a good response out of people for the hard work I do. This year is going to be wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. To Vincent: From Deshaun:
    Vincent, I love your dialogue comic. I also know that you used pronouns in blog. Good job, Vincent

    ReplyDelete