Friday, April 27, 2012

Feeling Recharged

After all the crazy things I've done, I gain all of the power back into me. I felt like I was POWERLESS and I felt like I was almost gone. I've said something to a friend's mom and it was totally disrespectful. I tried giving apologies but it didn't work but it doesn't mean I'm not out of the game. He tried to beat me up and once he hit me, I became a totally different person. All the energy I thought I lost came back in my body. I'm unstopable like Kim Possible so anyone who tries to step to me will be distroyed. If you talk crap about me I'm going to be a bigger person about it.

My life will be at a different approach for now on. I'm more tough, strong, motivated, sassy, conceited and bad as in cool. I love myself more then I did before. Life is going to get tuffer but I'm pretty sure I can thrib through anything. Vincent will always be Vincent! I'm like Lil T from ''Dance Central 2'' I work it like a model while my haters just stand there like manniquins. Vincent Taylor A.K.A BlindSpot or Oblivion.

No comments:

Post a Comment