Friday, February 24, 2012

Me, Myself, And I

I have always been a smart, unique, talented, and creative person and I love myself for that. I do have days where I feel like a failure because I feel like I can be smart and do the right thing. I made a resolution to be the bigger person and stay positive and I do sometimes. In other words I'm a little bit hypocritcal, I can be a liar, I'm two faced, I very sensitive to curtain things when the words are really nothing. I know that everybody has the same problems that I have but I want to get rid of it. I don't want these problems.

The reason why I have these problems because it's coming from stress. For this reason the person that I thought I would be with the rest of my life destroyed me. He disrespected in so many ways. He also has said things about my mother to me which was crossing the line. I've gotten over it but it doesn't take away the memory of that incident or the hurt he's put me in. For now, Ive locked my heart away in a tight barrier where nobody can get to it. It's a steal wall that they won't be able to demolish.

The only thing I'm thinking about is school and college. Love is for later in life otherwise I would of been hurt all over again. I have a talent and I'm going to show my feelings through that instead of showing intense hate for the person that has underestimated me. VINCENT IS DOING VINCENT!!!!!!!!!! That's all for now. BlindSpot and Oblivion are way more important then haters, my exes, and anyone else who wants to put me down. SO WHO'S THE BOSS NOW!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I'm happy all day everyday.

DeShaun: Vincent ummm... I think that your 3 paragraphs was fantastic and okay. You added a lot of information about yourself which was good. However, you made a couple of errors in your paragraphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment